Overview:Welcome to AtTheMatch We are a subscription service that provides our subscribers with access to our daily digital sports magazine over the internet. The AtTheMatch service is provided to you by AtTheMatch.com Ltd. A limited liability company with its registered offices at 114-116 Curtain Roald, London EC2 3AH.
- Communication Preferences. You agree to receive communications from AtTheMatch relating to your account in electronic form. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided during registration, or posting communications on the AtTheMatch service, or in the "Your Account" page and will include notices about your account (e.g., payment authorizations, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information) and are part of your relationship with AtTheMatch. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy.
- Membership, Free Trials, Billing and Cancellation
- On-going Membership. Your AtTheMatch membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue annually unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, "Payment Method") to use the AtTheMatch service. We will bill the annual membership fee to your Payment Method. You must cancel your membership before it renews each year in order to avoid billing of the next year's membership fees to your Payment Method.
- Free Trials
- Your AtTheMatch membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for one month, or as otherwise specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Free trials are for new and certain former members only. AtTheMatch reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your free trial eligibility.
- We will bill your Payment Method for membership fees at the end of the free trial period of your membership unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the specific details of your membership, including monthly membership price and end date of your free trial period, visit our website and click the "View billing details" link on the "Your Account" page. We may authorize your Payment Method through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period.
- You will not receive a notice from us that your free trial period has ended or that the paying portion of your membership has begun. Click the "your account" link to find cancellation instructions. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on an annual basis for your membership fee until you cancel.
- Right of Withdrawal You provide your explicit consent to the immediate commencement of your membership when you click Start Membership during sign-up, which allows you to directly access the AtTheMatch service.You acknowledge that you lost your right to withdrawal, but this does not affect your right to cancel your membership at any time.
- Recurring Billing. By starting your AtTheMatch membership and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you an annual membership fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the AtTheMatch service to your Payment Method..
- Price Changes. We reserve the right to adjust pricing for our service or any components thereof in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion. Any price changes to your service will take effect no earlier than 30 days following email notice to you at the end of your annual subscription.
- No Refunds. Payments are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on the "Your Account" link, available at the top of the pages of the AtTheMatch website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, "Cancellation" below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation. You may cancel your AtTheMatch subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to theAtTheMatch service through the end of your annual billing period. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods. To cancel, go to the "Your Account" page on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click "View billing details" on the "Your Account" page. If you signed up for AtTheMatch using your account with a third party as a Payment Method, and wish to cancel your AtTheMatch membership at any time, including during your free trial, you may need to do so through such third party, including by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from, the AtTheMatch service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your AtTheMatch subscription by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
- AtTheMatch Service
- The AtTheMatch service, and any content viewed through our service, are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your AtTheMatch membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the AtTheMatch service Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- We continually update the AtTheMatch service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of articles and videos, delivery and pricing. We reserve the right to, and you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time in how we offer and operate our service.
- Passwords & Account Access
- The member who created the AtTheMatch account and whose Payment Method is charged is referred to here as the Account Owner. The Account Owner has access and control over the AtTheMatch account. The Account Owner's control is exercised through use of the Account Owner's password and therefore to maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner should not reveal the password to anyone. In addition, if the Account Owner wishes to prohibit others from contacting AtTheMatch Customer Service and potentially altering the Account Owner's control, the Account Owner should not reveal the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card, or their email address if they use PayPal) associated with their account. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
- In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer the AtTheMatch service, AtTheMatch implements technology that enables us to recognize you as the Account Owner and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you revisit the AtTheMatch service, which includes accessing via AtTheMatch ready devices or website.
- You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the AtTheMatch website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. AtTheMatch reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the member in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. AtTheMatch is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of AtTheMatch or by the automated processes of AtTheMatch
- Intellectual Property
- Copyright. The AtTheMatch service, including all content provided on the AtTheMatch service, is protected by copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through the AtTheMatch service, please notify us.
- Use of Information Submitted. AtTheMatch is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us ("Feedback"), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the AtTheMatch service, including the AtTheMatch website and user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the AtTheMatch service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any "moral rights" in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
2. By using our website normally you agree to our cookies policy. 3. About cookies
3.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
3.2 Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
3.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
3.4 Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
4. Our cookies
4.1 We use only session cookies on our website.
4.2 The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
(a) we use FirstTimer on our website to recognise a computer when a user visits the website;
5. Analytics cookies
5.1 We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
5.2 Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
5.4 The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
6. Third party cookies
6.1 Our website also uses third party cookies.
7. Blocking cookies
7.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
(b) in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
(c) in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
7.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
7.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
8. Deleting cookies
8.1 You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
(b) in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history", clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
(c) in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
8.2 Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.